Re: [opensuse-packaging] New OBS notification mails
Am 17.12.2013 18:22, schrieb Olaf Hering:
On Fri, Dec 13, Adrian Schröter wrote:

There is also already a very-very first interface in build.opensuse.org
where you can configure your notifications already (but it will have
no effect until we enable the mail delivery):

https://build.opensuse.org/user/notifications

This side gives me the impression that I should receive email if I add
some blurb to a SR, such as 211194. Are comments added via the webui are
supposed to be sent out via email anyway? It would be nice if that will
be the case one day. Right now the comments appearently remain unnoticed
unless one really uses the webui to process requests.
The emails are sent, but you don't get a copy.

One other thing: the intial email I got for the SR above was sent to
many people, perhaps all maintainers of the target project. Wouldnt it
be nice if I could continue to use my reply-to-all button and send my
comment to all of them and also include the OBS so that reply ends up as
comment in the SR? Is such feature planned, or even desirable, so that
unrelated folks can later view the conversation about a SR?

A mail interface to OBS is not planned - but it's just ruby...

Greetings, Stephan