Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: New OBS notification mails
On 16.12.2013 11:12, Andreas Schwab wrote:
I don't want to receive mail for some roles in some projects, or receive
mails for certain types only in selected projects.

I know what "different settings for projects" means - I want to
understand about your story.

Let me give you a story:
I'm maintainer in openSUSE:Factory and want to know about requests, but
not about build failures and I'm maintainer in home:coolo and I want to
hear about (new) build failures there too.

Greetings, Stephan