Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: New OBS notification mails
On 16.12.2013 10:56, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

I did not touch rest of the hermes subsciptions - hermes will be around
for a while, but I would like to hear from you if you're unable to
migrate away from it.

Will OBS implement per-project filters?

Yes, but I'm not sure how. We need to learn more about the use cases for
it. Our current thinking goes in the way of what github is using:
"watch" and "mute", i.e. have a simplified way to specify projects and
packages you watch even if not maintainer and projects and packages you
are maintainer of but don't want mails for.

Greetings, Stephan