Re: [opensuse-packaging] EXE-File of mono application is not included in OBS generated package

Am 12.12.2013 21:56, schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

On Thursday 2013-12-12 21:08, Dirk Brünig wrote:

1. EXE-File of mono application is not included
The generation of i586 package ends with succeeded. But in the RPM file the
tracer2server.exe is not included. I don't know way this happens.

Because `make install` did not install it, because the Makefiles
in the project never specified to install anything.

The make file is generated by the MonoDevelop IDE. Is there another way to do it, because inside the IDE I can't find a option to switch this on.

2. Package generation for x86_64 failed

See the build log:

[ 128s] File not found:
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/tracer2server-1.2-69.1.x86_64/usr/lib/tracer2server/README