Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-repo-checker and noarch packages
Hi Jan,

Le Thursday 12 December 2013 à 21:46 +0100, Jan Engelhardt a écrit :
On Tuesday 2013-12-10 09:05, Jean Delvare wrote:
Noarch packages may be small and fast to build on average, but
they still account for over 13% of all packages on my openSUSE 13.1
system.

Not all .noarch.rpm files stem from a package that has
"BuildArch: noarch" in the main subpackage.

That's true, but the noarch subpackages should be the same in all
builds. So we could decide that only one arch (say x86_64) builds them.

I won't take care of it, it's not my area and I'm busy enough as is. All
I'm saying is that it should be possible.

--
Jean Delvare
Suse L3 Support