[opensuse-packaging] EXE-File of mono application is not included in OBS generated package
Hello

I try to packaging the mono application Tracer2Server for openSUSE.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:dBruenig:Tracer2Server/Tracer2Server
But I still have some issues I don't understand.

1. EXE-File of mono application is not included
The generation of i586 package ends with succeeded. But in the RPM file the tracer2server.exe is not included. I don't know way this happens. Because the compilation succeeded (13 warnings).

2. Package generation for x86_64 failed
While the generation for i586 succeeded. The generation for x86_64 failed. So where are the difference between these too.

I am a newbie in Linux, so please help me to get this working.

Regards
Dirk