Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-repo-checker and noarch packages

On Monday 2013-12-09 19:09, Jean Delvare wrote:

I am trying to submit quilt to openSUSE:Factory. It gets rejected by
factory-repo-checker with the reason:

quilt is disabled or does not build against factory. Please fix and
resubmit

Quilt is enabled against openSUSE_Factory in devel:tools:scm, but only
for x86_64. It is a noarch package so I see no reason to waste build
resources to build it on more than one architecture.

I remember that bs_sched used to make a significant distinction between
BS architectures and RPM file architectures. If you disabled building
quilt.i586, there would be no quilt.noarch.rpm in
/srv/obs/build/openSUSE:Factory/standard/i586/quilt, and other packages
that BuildRequire quilt would not start and instead show "unresolvable".