[opensuse-packaging] factory-repo-checker and noarch packages
Hi all, hi Stephan,

I am trying to submit quilt to openSUSE:Factory. It gets rejected by
factory-repo-checker with the reason:

quilt is disabled or does not build against factory. Please fix and
resubmit

Quilt is enabled against openSUSE_Factory in devel:tools:scm, but only
for x86_64. It is a noarch package so I see no reason to waste build
resources to build it on more than one architecture. I suspect this is
the reason for the reject above.

Can we please fix factory-repo-checker so that it is happy with noarch
packages as long as they are enabled on at least one architecture and do
not fail to build on any architecture?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare