Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: Request 209576: Review wanted
Am 06.12.2013 22:55, schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 06.12.2013 13:59, Robert Schweikert wrote:

be great to have the project in the subject. For those that are
project maintainers in multiple projects I think that is useful.

Requests can have several target projects. Just as they can several
types. I add all actions and their targets in the mail headers though,
but I don't want anything action specific in the subject, because
it's just not logic.

Nevertheless, I'd guess most requests are about one package and one
target - and for those it would be very helpful to have a meaningful
subject with target project and package.

If a SR includes multiple packages (in the same target project), only
add the target project to the subject.

And in case the SR delivers to 20 packages in 10 projects - well, then
I'm ok with excluding them from the subject ;-)

An even better alternative would be to include only the first target,
and prefix it with "10 targets, for example $first_target".

TL;DR summary: