Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: Request 209576: Review wanted
On 06.12.2013 13:59, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 12/06/2013 03:13 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of replacing Hermes mails by built in OBS
notifications and to avoid any surprises on your side: here is an
example mail in case you want to prepare your mail filters - or
have other wishes on their headers (or content). I basically tried
to mimic what bugzilla adds in the mail headers.

I take it this will be used for Devel projects as well. I think it would
This is used for all reviews, e.g. GNOME project reviewers will get the
same mails.

be great to have the project in the subject. For those that are project
maintainers in multiple projects I think that is useful.
Requests can have several target projects. Just as they can several
types. I add all actions and their targets in the mail headers though,
but I don't want anything action specific in the subject, because it's
just not logic.

Greetings, Stephan