Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: Request 209576: Review wanted
On 12/06/2013 03:13 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of replacing Hermes mails by built in OBS
notifications and to avoid any surprises on your side: here is an
example mail in case you want to prepare your mail filters - or
have other wishes on their headers (or content). I basically tried
to mimic what bugzilla adds in the mail headers.

I take it this will be used for Devel projects as well. I think it would be great to have the project in the subject. For those that are project maintainers in multiple projects I think that is useful.

Thanks for tackling the messages issue.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead