Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: Request 209576: Review wanted
On 06.12.2013 09:25, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Hi,
"Stephan" == Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

Stephan> Hi,
Stephan> I'm in the process of replacing Hermes mails by built in OBS
Stephan> notifications and to avoid any surprises on your side: here is an
Stephan> example mail in case you want to prepare your mail filters - or
Stephan> have other wishes on their headers (or content). I basically
tried
Stephan> to mimic what bugzilla adds in the mail headers.

Precdence is misspelled, it should be Precedence:
Thanks.

what are the X-OBS-event-types other than "review_wanted"

These are the current types:

branch_command
build_fail
build_success
comment_for_package
comment_for_project
comment_for_request
commit
create_package
create_project
delete_package
delete_project
request_change
request_create
request_delete
request_statechange
review_wanted
update_package
update_project_config
update_project
upload
version_change

Stephan> It will be possible to disable notifications in OBS, but we're
Stephan> not sure yet how and when it will be ready. So I will roll this
Stephan> out very slowly :)

Will there be digest option as in the Hermes, ie send mails every x
hours/days also

No. So far no one could name a reasoning for having them that wasn't
better suited with having summary emails.

Greetings, Stephan