Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: Request 209576: Review wanted
Hi,
"Stephan" == Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

Stephan> Hi,
Stephan> I'm in the process of replacing Hermes mails by built in OBS
Stephan> notifications and to avoid any surprises on your side: here is an
Stephan> example mail in case you want to prepare your mail filters - or
Stephan> have other wishes on their headers (or content). I basically tried
Stephan> to mimic what bugzilla adds in the mail headers.

Precdence is misspelled, it should be Precedence:

what are the X-OBS-event-types other than "review_wanted"

Stephan> It will be possible to disable notifications in OBS, but we're
Stephan> not sure yet how and when it will be ready. So I will roll this
Stephan> out very slowly :)

Will there be digest option as in the Hermes, ie send mails every x hours/days
also

Thanks

Togan

--