Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
  • From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 20:30:23 +0100
Dnia czwartek, 28 listopada 2013 22:20:32 Thorsten Kukuk pisze:
On Thu, Nov 28, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2013-11-28 13:53, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
At fist: I don't understand why you include the people from a
mailing list into To, too...

When replying, Cc is kept as-is, and From is turned into To. That is how
mail programs work, and IMHO should work.

Then you should change your mail client, if you answer to a mailing
list, it should not put the sender into To.

And we should morph our mailing list to a forum; the very concept of a mailing
list is so 1990s.

Chris