Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
On Thu, Nov 28, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Thursday 2013-11-28 13:53, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

At fist: I don't understand why you include the people from a
mailing list into To, too...

When replying, Cc is kept as-is, and From is turned into To. That is how
mail programs work, and IMHO should work.

Then you should change your mail client, if you answer to a mailing
list, it should not put the sender into To.
At least mutt is able to handle this correct. And if I see that only
2-3 people are not able to replay correct, then it is not "how mail
programs work" ...

Thorsten