Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System

On Thursday 2013-11-28 13:53, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

At fist: I don't understand why you include the people from a
mailing list into To, too...

When replying, Cc is kept as-is, and From is turned into To. That is how
mail programs work, and IMHO should work.

Second, this would mean you need to add pam-modules to the base packages,
which wouldn't solve that problem at all, but makes it worse.

Third, this will not solve the RPC/IPv6 issue, if, in the end,
you move everything from pam to pam-modules.

Let me rephase: would the build system work sufficiently if
we just ran pam_success.so instead of pam_unix? Or something.
The build process should not be needing authentication,
session or credential management IMO. Just a way to change
from root to abuild.