Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
On 28.11.2013 11:21, NeilBrown wrote:

Once again I have no idea what you mean. In what way, precisely,
are build requirements important. In what way might they go wrong?
What must we be careful to ensure?

What Richard tries to express is that with bootstrap problems you have
to always look at the whole cycle and not just at single packages.
Because if you fail to build one package with the rest, you enlarge
the cycle.

I reverted the change now as you proposed and I tried to setup a
staging project for this purpose, but I failed - will continue later

Greetings, Stephan

--
The coast was clear.
-- Lope de Vega