Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On 28.11.2013 08:53, NeilBrown wrote:

Maybe would could split a couple of krb5 libraries out of the krb5
package and only install that package when nfs-utils isn't
installed? I think libgssapi_krb5.so.2 libkrb5.so.3
libkrb5support.so.0 would be enough.

Does that sound OK?

We already have krb5-mini (to avoid another cycle). If we can get rid
of libgsslglue and krb5-mini is free of further dependencies (which it
wasn't last time I tried), we can try.

Note that here also specifically build requirements are important
(in addition to install-time requirements).

Richard.

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
SUSE / SUSE Labs