Re: [opensuse-packaging] /var/adm/update-scripts mechanism changed?
Hi, Michael,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 02:03:26AM +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
1. clearly, we can see the script is run before %install section

That's not clear to me. And there is no %install section run when a
package gets installed, rpm simply unpacks the cpio payload.
You can use 'rpm2cpio steam-1.0.0.44-7.1.x86_64.rpm | cpio --list'
to check what's in your rpm, on Friday it just contained the
/var/adm/update-* files and no /usr/share/doc/steam directory

M.

Sorry I was trolling, and you made me know my stupid.

You explanation is very clear, now I know I was reseaching on a
problem that doesn't exist at all.

Thanks for your hints! Helped a lot!

Marguerite