Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On Nov 22, 13 16:57:46 +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:44:59 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
[...]
Hm, seems you cannot understand this because you _have_ access. From my
point of view we wouldn't remove any information if we remove those
dead links.

Just as a comment: Working for SUSE does _not_ mean you have automatically
access to all bugs.
There are e.g .security-related bugs and NDA-information containing bugs
that are only opened for a very limited number of people.
And yes, it's also sometimes frustrating to read a bugnumber, and not being
able to check what it is about. So even SUSE-employed people know this.

Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)