Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On Fri, Nov 22, Ruediger Meier wrote:

BTW how other companies are doing this? Does Oracle also post
cryptic/private references on their published Java release notes? I
don't think so. But I'm sure that they also track additional private
stuff somewhere else. It is possible and should be done that way.

They do the same as we. Because they have the same problem as we
with the same legal constraints, same support problems, etc.
I can give you a long list of Red Hat bugs mentioned in Fedora packages,
too, where you will only get a permission denied. I only need to find
the time to search in my mail archive ...

Thorsten