Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On Friday 22 November 2013, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 11/22/2013 04:57 PM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:44:59 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:14:50 schrieb Ruediger
Meier:

No, I don't care about about private bugs in bugzilla. I just
don't want to have them in submit messages, changelogs and
patchinfo of openSUSE packages.

Again, just removing information does not help anyone and will
have bad impact on the workforce in openSUSE Factory.

Hm, seems you cannot understand this because you _have_ access.
From my point of view we wouldn't remove any information if we
remove those dead links.

They help you indirectly.

Having them in allows to review whether all patches that were done
for SLES are also done for openSUSE. We had a couple of engineers
looking especially at this during the last year so that openSUSE does
not miss anything important.

Without the bnc numbers it would be really hard to figure out...

I know this because I cannot figure out already now ...

cu,
Rudi