Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On 11/22/2013 04:57 PM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:44:59 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Friday 22 November 2013, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 15:14:50 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
No, I don't care about about private bugs in bugzilla. I just don't
want to have them in submit messages, changelogs and patchinfo of
openSUSE packages.

Again, just removing information does not help anyone and will have
bad impact on the workforce in openSUSE Factory.
Hm, seems you cannot understand this because you _have_ access. From my
point of view we wouldn't remove any information if we remove those
dead links.

They help you indirectly.

Having them in allows to review whether all patches that were done for
SLES are also done for openSUSE. We had a couple of engineers looking
especially at this during the last year so that openSUSE does not miss
anything important.

Without the bnc numbers it would be really hard to figure out...

Andreas