Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On 11/22/2013 03:33 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
[...]
You forget that openSUSE is using SUSE bugzilla. So openSUSE would need
to look for a new bug tracker ...

That's not the problem. The problem is the following workflow:

SUSE developer gets a (private) bugreport and fixed it in package Y for
SLES 11. Then s/he fixes the same bug for openSUSE factory and
references the private bugzilla number.

If we really want the SUSE developers to fix the bugs, we have to live
with some private bugs. Yes, we should ask for clear descriptions and
not just "fix bnc#xxxx",

Andreas