[opensuse-packaging] Re: Pending reveiw for package dvb
On Nov 21, 13 17:36:33 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
Hi Juergen, hi all,
What can be done to help this request move forward?

Review queue length is 143 requests. I raise prio from 2 to 4.

Oh, that's really a huge number :( I didn't mean to push you, just
wanted to ensure it was not forgotten. If it's in your list already then
alright, I'll be patient.

Easy for me, I am not doing the reviews. I just happen to have rights to adjust
priorities. IBS packages normally take priority over OBS packages. This can
lead to starvation easily.

cheers,
JW-

For 13.1 I suppose I'll extract the easy bug fixes and forget about the
one change which triggered the license re-check, to make everyone's life
easier.

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺