[opensuse-packaging] Re: Pending reveiw for package dvb
Le Thursday 21 November 2013 à 17:10 +0100, Juergen Weigert a écrit :
On Nov 21, 13 13:24:14 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
Hi Juergen, hi all,

is waiting for legal review for a month now. It is a simple license
clarification between GPL and LGPL, nothing critical as far as I can
see. What can be done to help this request move forward?

Review queue length is 143 requests. I raise prio from 2 to 4.

Oh, that's really a huge number :( I didn't mean to push you, just
wanted to ensure it was not forgotten. If it's in your list already then
alright, I'll be patient.

For 13.1 I suppose I'll extract the easy bug fixes and forget about the
one change which triggered the license re-check, to make everyone's life
easier.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare