Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:53:40 -0200
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 21, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

Hello guys,

Just informational mail that we plan to enable bnc# checking in the
changelogs
to ensure that Factory submissions are in fact only listing visible bugs. [1]
[2]

Ok, and since we are not allowed to make nearly all of this bugs
public, it will end in either removing the bnc numbers (not good)
or not submitting this fixes to openSUSE at all (very bad for
openSUSE).

No, only sensitive private information should be marked private, and
the bug report itself, or at least the non-sensitive bits, should be
left open for all to see.

Or... just file a new bnc with the non-sensitive description, a link
to the private bnc, and add that to the changelog.