Re: [opensuse-packaging] factory-auto will start checking bnc# visibility
On Thu, Nov 21, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

Hello guys,

Just informational mail that we plan to enable bnc# checking in the
changelogs
to ensure that Factory submissions are in fact only listing visible bugs. [1]
[2]

Ok, and since we are not allowed to make nearly all of this bugs
public, it will end in either removing the bnc numbers (not good)
or not submitting this fixes to openSUSE at all (very bad for
openSUSE).

Please think first about the consequences of such changes, and if this
is really what you want to archive.
Not everything which sounds good will have a positive effect in the
end.

Thorsten