Re: [opensuse-packaging] package update 12.3 -> 13.1
El 17/11/13 17:22, Peter Czanik escribió:

cmake does not appear in the spec file, that's why I'm asking :) (And
because the same spec file worked fine with 12.3...)
Bye,
CzP

It seems that the cmake call is entangled in ./configure or a different script in the build system.. I have no words to describe how wrong that is..

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash