[opensuse-packaging] Building release-notes-openSUSE: automake needed?
ATM, I must BuildRequire automake to build the release-notes-openSUSE
package. Do I have a wrong dependency somewhere? In the past, it was
not needed.

I tried to rebuild the package with the automake and autoconf from 12.3,
but with no success.

The package is here:

home:keichwa:branches:openSUSE:13.1:Update/release-notes-openSUSE

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany