Re: [opensuse-packaging] Problem with %cmake macro - "fg: no job control"
At Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:36:04 +0200,
Michal Srb wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to package program build using cmake (not kde).
(home:michalsrb:branches:X11:XOrg/tigervnc)

I try to use the cmake macro as is defined in /etc/rpm/macros.cmake from
cmake
package.

I use it by simply calling it, it doesn't require any arguments:
%cmake

It works fine locally, but in buildservice I get following error:
[ 203s] + '%cmake'
[ 203s] /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.fYOMWM: line 31: fg: no job control
[ 203s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.fYOMWM (%build)

That is shell complaining about % character, so the cmake macro looks to be
expanded into nothing (?).

I have cmake in BuildRequires.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

The rpm macro is new and it was added since openSUSE 13.1 and later.

Takashi