Re: [opensuse-packaging] FoxitReader (non free)
El 10/11/13 00:26, Joschi Brauchle escribió:
Yes, I read and understood that part, thus I disabled build publishing after I
was done with the spec file.

The point is that there is a possibility for openSUSE to acquire permission to
redistribute!

Why should openSUSE acquire permission to distribute something that has not been updated since 2009 ?

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash