Re: [opensuse-packaging] FoxitReader (non free)
Yes, I read and understood that part, thus I disabled build publishing after I
was done with the spec file.

The point is that there is a possibility for openSUSE to acquire permission to
redistribute!

Personally, I was just trying to see of FoxitReader runs well in 13.1 and
provides the printing features I liked in Acrobat. As this is the case, I do
not have a problem of removing the package from OBS and build it locally.

But if there is public interest and in case someone gets permission to
redistribute, I can provide the current package as a start. If not, I'll remove
it soon.

Best regards,
J Brauchle

On 09.11.2013, at 17:41, "Cristian Rodríguez" <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>