[opensuse-packaging] games|Factory/xmahjong(g) package
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap.darkness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:17:50 +0300
Hello.

Recently I've decided to play xmahjongg and surprised that I had failed to find out it in repos. So I made and submited it to games. When I opened a request to Factory, coolo answered that we already had xmahjong (not xmahjongg). I suggest to delete xmahjong and submit xmahjongg, that would provide and obsolete xmahjong :)

Do I hear any objections?

--
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow / Linux x64