Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
El 12/06/13 09:26, Ralf Lang escribió:

We recently upgraded factory at to debian's 3.1.13 plus suse related
patches. After coarse testing, it seems like it doesn't break common use
cases. Factory users please test any known edge cases so we can fix
anything in time for release

Thanks, the last time I tried such update atd functionality was stopped by the audit subsystem

atd[9468]: PAM audit_log_acct_message() failed: Operation not permitted

I did not investigate further though, does it work correctly now ?