Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory drop candidates
On 11.06.2013 09:34, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 06/11/2013 06:46 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

Due to long term failing I would like to drop these before end of June.

Greetings, Stephan

[...]
branding-basedonopensuse system:install:head
Fails for 127 days

That one was easy to fix - it had wrong version number and depended on
an obsolete fix. SR#178456 submitted.

BUT I couldn't test the build myself due to:
Unresolvable: nothing provides libicuio.so.50()(64bit) needed by
gptfdisk, nothing provides libicuuc.so.50()(64bit) needed by gptfdisk

I prefer to leave this package in,
Then you need to provide a branding that is based on opensuse - the
package you see is a wild hack with "artwork" I scratched during 12.2
development.

I asked Cornelius quite some time ago to provide something for it. It
doesn't require magic skills actually as it is a placeholder in any
case, so something really simplistic is required IMO.

Greetings, Stephan