Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Howto protect files from removing after uninstall of a rpm?
В Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:45:51 +0200 (CEST)
Yamaban <foerster@xxxxxxxx> пишет:

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:05, Meike Stone <meike.stone@...> wrote:
2013/4/26 Meike Stone <meike.stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I try to build a RPM. All is working fine. But I need that after
uninstall of the rpm two files always should be left on disk. If the
package is updated, file should be replaced with the file from new
rpm and replaced renamed as .rpmsave.

Is there a way to do this in the spec file?

In general: define the file as %config(noreplace)

Was not the question how to *replace* files during installation?