Re: [opensuse-packaging] ldconfig - I'm frustrated
El 19/02/13 14:05, Michael Schroeder escribió:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 04:18:26PM +0000, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
- Mandrivas's file triggers patch
- Virtual triggers
- find-collections so all packages with files under /usr/share/fonts/
would be automatically added to the "font" collections (and change
%__collection_font to use fonts-config instead of fc-cache directly
;-) )

I'm at the Fedora DevCon this weekend meeting with the RedHat RPM
guys. We'll talk about how to proceed with automatic ldconfig calling
and other improvements.

Cheers,
Michael.

Thank you for taking the time for looking into this, it is long overdue :-)