Re: [opensuse-packaging] query immodule for -32bit packages
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 00:02:04 +0800
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, ftake,

I think you mixed up different names ;)

oh yes...sorry, you're the hidden boss, tiwai san. I didn't notice that.

Oh well, there are lots of workarounds in baselibs.conf, indeed, I
forgot. Take a look at baselibs.conf in ibus package.

I just learn that lesson and submit my "too late" paper, hope it
doesn't affect my score.

or do you mean to use the macro in baselibs.conf, replacing my current hack?

The macro isn't available for baselibs.conf, unfortunately.
It has to be more or less open-coded.

okay I'll try to simplify my current ones.

Marguerite