Re: [opensuse-packaging] query immodule for -32bit packages
At Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:42:45 +0800,
Marguerite Su wrote:

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
At Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:23:05 +0800,
Any reason not to use the standard %gtk2_immodule_post macro?
It should suffice for 32bit package builds, too.

Hi, ftake,

I think you mixed up different names ;)

Are you sure this macro can do the trick?

because in http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_baselibs.conf

it explicitly said, "Packages modified by baselibs.conf have their
pre-/post- scripts removed; any desired relationships must be set in
the baselibs.conf file"

Oh well, there are lots of workarounds in baselibs.conf, indeed, I
forgot. Take a look at baselibs.conf in ibus package.

or do you mean to use the macro in baselibs.conf, replacing my current hack?

The macro isn't available for baselibs.conf, unfortunately.
It has to be more or less open-coded.

by the way, where's the macro? I can't find it on my system.

Found in /etc/rpm/macros.gtk[23]

Takashi