Re: [opensuse-packaging] query immodule for -32bit packages
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:42:45 +0800
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
At Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:23:05 +0800,
Any reason not to use the standard %gtk2_immodule_post macro?
It should suffice for 32bit package builds, too.

Hi, ftake,

Are you sure this macro can do the trick?

because in http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_baselibs.conf

it explicitly said, "Packages modified by baselibs.conf have their
pre-/post- scripts removed; any desired relationships must be set in
the baselibs.conf file"

or do you mean to use the macro in baselibs.conf, replacing my current hack?

by the way, where's the macro? I can't find it on my system.

Marguerite