Re: [opensuse-packaging] Stopping the new build queue for a repo
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:40:47 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 20:11:31 schrieb Ralf Lang:
Hi,

I know this is more of an obs question than a packaging question.

Say I know I released a buggy package in a big and busy repo. A new
version has been committed but it won't be published because the repo
never comes to rest, is always getting commits before all builts
affecting it are done and as I understand a repo will only publish when
it's come to rest.

Is there a way I could say "don't schedule new builds before the current
queue is done and published" ?

disable building?

--
Adrian Schroeter