Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
On 29/11/12 07:38, Ruediger Meier wrote:

Apart from that I find it very ugly to introduce the libHX dependency
just to parse 2 lines from a bash style sysconfig config file there are
some issues with that patch.

We have shared libraries to use them and avoid reinventing parsers.

Command line arguments should override the config file and not the other
way around.

The arguments from the config options should be parsed like the
commandline ones inclusive error handling and not using atoi and atof.
Config file should be mentioned in the man page.

Feel free to improve it, as the $SUBJECT says I will no longer spend time on this at thingy.