Re: [opensuse-packaging] package looking for maintainer: the AT daemon
El 28/11/12 07:30, Ruediger Meier escribió:
On Wednesday 28 November 2012, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:00:46AM +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Wednesday 28 November 2012, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
I wonder why the broken .service file was added to atd in the
first place.

Maybe because some packagers just accept everything which comes
from 0pointer.de without thinking about it ...

Well that change probably came from here:

Mon Dec 5 19:05:48 UTC 2011 - crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Support systemd.

Yep, he just took a random service file from
http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-units/atd.service
and then accepted his own submit request ...

The unit is correct, however our version of at is/was outdated and lacked of a needed command line flag. I missed that, my bad ;P