Re: [opensuse-packaging] Common LIsp packaging
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would add such a config option to sbcl package with the next version
that is installed as a sample in the documentation along with a README
file, and let the user decide how to use it.

Sorry, I did not get it. Why SBCL, and not CLISP or GCL or another
compiler/interpreter? Why not CLC?