Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to disable no-return-in-nonvoid-function?
On Monday 26 November 2012 13:52:56 Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar wrote:

I know I can buildrequire -post-build-checks (was this package
renamed?), but this
will disable all ckecks. I want other checks in place, but only this
one removed (why it was transferred from
rpmlint to brp by the way?). Currently I added "-Wno-return-type" to
the compiller command line, but this
still seems to be too broad. Still looking for more specific method.

The most specific one is: patch the source and fix the underlying issue.
The no-return-in-nonvoid has been a brp check for as long as I remember...

Best thing is really: bring it to upstream to get a proper fix to it...

No, it was in rpmlint for long tme. This allowed to selectively catch this error
without disabling other checks (including incorrect return types).