Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to disable no-return-in-nonvoid-function?

Quoting Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>:

I have a package that brings about 50 errors "no-return-in-nonvoid-function". It is very difficult to fix all these cases (not to mention I do not know C++ and can only guess where to insert "0" and where "NULL")
and also I am afraid this can break all the existing and future patches to this package. Previously I could disable it by setting the badness
to 0 but it seems this does not work any more. What should I do?

You should contact upstream and fix the issues...

If you really 'must' disable this (there is no chance for the package to enter Factory though!) you can add
#!BuildIgnore: brp-check-suse
to the .spec file...

Best regards,
Dominique