Re: [opensuse-packaging] The ROOT framework packages

Ok, then this will be very complicated to fix...
The libs are already installed in versioned subdirectorys, but root requires
them to be installed in the non-versioned directorys, and therefore there
are links from the nonversioned directory to the versioned one...
not at wall... once this is the only problem left I will fix it.
we need to add some filter to keep rpmlint happy.

Alin

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA