Re: [opensuse-packaging] The ROOT framework packages
Hi Thomas,

splitting root into subpackages it may make sense from the point of view of
the developers and edge users...
the mainstream user wants the things just installed and does not care about
these subtleties...

I propose you to create a binary package eg root, -devel, -doc and -examples
if any...
what is important with root would be to have all or almost all the
capabilities on at build time and installed.

* shlib-policy-missing-lib
this we can solve later. it is useful if one want different versions of the lib
installed in parallel...

regards,

Alin