Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to find out which dependency installed a package?
The easiest, in my opinion, is to do a local build, do osc cheroot and try to
rpm -e the offending package... Should give a hint what pulled it in.

If setting up the build root fails, add the one you want to keep as BuildIgnore
to your spec... Which results and the offending one being able to be
installed... And you can see in the cheroot what pulled it in.

Best regards,
Dominique

Sent from my iPad